DYNA-SEAL Exterior Elastomeric Coating & SealantQuick and Easy to Apply Durable Roof Coating to Repair Roof Leaks
- An easy to apply construction grade roof coating material! Even in cold winter weather!
- Can be applied on a damp roof (no standing water).
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Immediately stops water where applied.
- The clear color matches every roof color*, and leaves a gloss finish where applied.
- Adheres to asphalt shingles, wood shakes, and shingles, and tile roof materials. (Not to be used on EPDM rubber).
- Recommended for joints and seams wherever dissimilar materials meet.
- DYNA-SEAL™ brush-able elastomeric roof coating for roof leak repairs.
- DYNA-SEAL™ elastomeric exterior caulk for filling joints and cracks wider the 1/16 inch.
- The two products exhibit excellent adhesion to each other. But they can be used separately.
DYNA-SEAL adheres to most common construction materials. It can be used most anywhere that water damage can occur. No more ugly black tar or asphalt patches!
DYNA-SEAL seals and waterproofs as well as moistureproofs**: Concrete, Brick, Block, and Stone surfaces such as: Chimneys, Foundations and Sills, Retaining Walls, Storage Tanks, Catch Basins, and other Non-Trafficked Surfaces!
DYNA-SEAL seals and rustproofs all metal surfaces and clear coats copper. It seals, protects, and waterproofs Wood, Asphalt surfaces, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Fiberglass, Plastics, and Glass. * Not for use on EPDM rubber, and not recommended for white shingles.Download Dyna-Seal usage information sheet
|THEORETICAL YIELD (per Gallon)|
|Surface Type||Sealant Thickness||Yield (approx.)|
|Smooth (i.e. Sheet Metal)||1/16″ (62 mils)||100 sq. ft.|
|Asphalt Shingles||1/16″ (62 mils)||80 to 150 sq, ft|
|Porous (i.e. Wood Shingles)||1/16″ (62 mils)||25 sq. ft.|
|Flash Point||108℉ (42.2℃)|
|Tack Free Time||1 hour|
|Application Temperature||0℉ to 140℉ (-17.8℃ to 60℃)|
|Service Temperature||-40℉ to 180℉ (-40℃ to 82.2℃)|
|Water Vapor Transmission||2.6 mg/sq. cm/24 hour|
|Water Vapor Permeance (metric)||21 Perm|