DYNA-PRIME™ N-23 Water Chasing® Primer is a brushable/rollable grade of 100% solids polyurethane that has been that has been specially formulated as a high performance damp concrete primer. DYNA-PRIME™ N-23 Water Chasing™ Primer penetrates deeply into wet porous substrates where it reacts chemically with the water, providing a vapor barrier. DYNA-PRIME N-23 seals damp concrete to allow ease of topcoat application. DYNA-PRIME™ N-23 Water Chasing™ Primer has zero VOC’s and is a two-component primer.
DYNA-PRIME™ N-23 Water Chasing® Primer has a 1 to 1 mix ratio of Iso to Resin. DYNA-PRIME™ N-23 is available in various sizes: 2 Quart Kits, 2 Gallon Kits; 10 Gallon Kits, and Drum Sets. (Call +1 (413) 284-0000 or Contact Us to Order Drum Sets).
- Use wherever water saturation is present in a porous substrate.
- Use for waterproofing applications to stop and prevent seepage of water through the substrate.
- Use as a positive chemical bonding primer to reactive chemistries (epoxy, polyurethane, polyureas).
|Recommended Uses (Examples)|
|Basins & Reservoirs||Boat Floor Coating|
|Bridge Coatings||Concrete Decks|
|Concrete Restoration||Dock Coating|
|Equipment Wash-Down Areas||Foundation Coatings|
|Garage Floor Coating||Laboratory Floors|
|Man Hole Restoration||Marine Bridge and Deck|
|Marine Wood Coating||Parking Structure Coatings|
|Pool Deck Coating||Pool Coating|
|Terrace Floors||Tractor Trailer Floors|
|Truck Freight Ramps||Tunnels|
|Water Runoff/Overflow Areas||Water Treatment Plant Treatment Pond Coatings|
|Water Treatment Sluices & Estuaries||Water Park Features and Repairs|
|Water Parks and Theme Parks|
DYNA-PRIME™ N-23 Water Chasing® Primer penetrates the surface of concrete, brick and other surfaces (forming a thick vapor barrier) to permanently seal out moisture.
Application Equipment Required:
- 1/4" to 3/8" poly foam rollers (Available Here) or woven lint free rollers; roller frame
- Bristle or foam brushes, as desired
- Paint tray with disposable paint tray liners
- Measuring and mixing containers
- Stirring equipment and stirring sticks
- Acetone for clean up
An aliphatic top coat is recommended to enhance exterior performance.
Be Sure to Read and Understand All Instructions Prior to Starting Application.